- Orders made by mid-day are generally despatched that day via courier or Australia Post satchel. At SalonQuip we will always strive to ensure that your goods will be despatched in the way that gets them to you by the fastest method while ensuring safe delivery.
- Payment for goods and freight* is required before your order is despatched to you.
- Freight and delivery for some large bulky items will be added to your order separately and then you can pay at checkout.
- Delivery times vary from area to area and from state to state as scheduled by couriers or Australia Post., usually 1-5 days.
- Any damaged or missing items must be reported to SalonQuip within 48 weekday hours of you or your agent receiving your order.
- If you choose, at the time that the order is made with us, to use your own courier there is a small packing and handling charge per order. There is no charge for customers picking up on-line orders in store. Please allow sufficient time for your order to be packed before coming to our store to pick up.
We will arrange for your order to be placed with one of our nominated couriers for delivery subject to the following terms:
- Couriers deliver at any time Monday – Friday during 9.00am – 5.00pm business hours. Couriers require someone to sign for goods at time of delivery.
- If your delivery is to a private residence it is recommended that you give us Authority to Leave # (“ATL”) at the time that you make the order.
- # Authority to Leave (“ATL”) means that it is OK for the courier or deliverer to leave your goods in a safe place if no one is available to sign for the delivery.
- SalonQuip (the supplier) and our nominated courier will have no proof of delivery in such circumstances. SalonQuip accepts no liability for goods that are damaged, missing or incomplete if left on your “ATL” instructions.
- We suggest that you give us ATL authority, at the time you make the order, if you are leaving your delivery premises even for a short time during normal courier delivery hours, and no-one else is able to accept delivery by signing. OR you must give us, at the time you make your order, an alternative delivery address that is a numbered street address where someone is available to sign for delivery of your goods at all times Monday – Friday during 9.00am – 5.00pm business hours.
- A courier is not obligated to follow your “ATL” instructions if, in their judgement, there is no safe place.
AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERY
- Express Post or Regular satchel— Australia Post’s Terms and Conditions apply to delivery by an Australia Post trackable satchel or parcel.
- Next Day Delivery by Australia Post Express Post applies only within the Express Post delivery network and fastest possible delivery for other areas.
- Signature on Delivery—if you want someone to personally accept delivery of your Australia Post parcel by signing for delivery, Australia Post specifies that there is an additional charge payable at time when your order is made. Signed delivery at point of delivery provides proof of delivery and greater security for your goods.
- Transit Insurance—You have the option to select insurance cover when you make the order and select Australia Post delivery.